A Law Firm For Personalized Injury Advocacy
- Plaintiffs Personal Injury
Khalid Hasan is of counsel to the firm and was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. Khalid represents individuals and families in personal injury and negligence matters arising from medical malpractice, workplace accidents, nursing home negligence, premises liability, wrongful death, vehicle collisions, and various other injury cases.
Khalid earned his Juris Doctorate from IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law. As a trial lawyer, Khalid represented personal injury clients in both Illinois state and federal courts and successfully recovered millions of dollars for his clients.
In Doe 1 v. Cicero School District 99, Khalid second-chaired a jury trial alongside Katherine Cardenas and successfully secured a $2.5 million jury verdict for a client that was sexually abused by her kindergarten teacher. The $2.5 million verdict was reported in the 2019 list of Top 50 Verdicts in Illinois, published by Top Verdict. TopVerdict.com lists the largest verdicts, settlements, and arbitration awards secured by attorneys throughout Illinois during the 2019 calendar year.
Khalid has written multiple publications, in the Illinois Bar Journal, regarding the use of social media evidence in the courtroom and its impact on litigation. He frequently presents on the topics of using social media and electronic evidence at trial, obtaining social media and electronic evidence during discovery, and the impact of social media evidence on litigation.
Outside the courtroom, Khalid participates in various professional and charitable organizations. He is an active member of the Junior Executive Board for the Chicago Lighthouse, an organization serving the blind, visually impaired, and disabled.
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2015
- Arizona State University, Arizona
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: cum laude
- Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, pro hac vice
- Arizona, 2020
- Getting Access to Social Media Evidence, Illinois Bar Journal, Vol. 105, No. 12, 2017
- Ethics and Social Media, Illinois Bar Journal, Vol. 105, No. 8, 2017
- The Admissibility of Social Media Evidence in Illinois, Illinois Bar Journal, Vol. 105, No. 1, 2017
- The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™ for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star
- TopVerdict.com “Top 50 Verdicts in Illinois in 2019,"
- The National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Attorneys under 40
Fraternities or Sororities
- Theta Chi
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Present
- Chicago Bar Association, Present
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Present
- American Association for Justice, Present
- South Asian Bar Association, Present
- North Suburban Bar Association , Present