A Law Firm For Personalized Injury Advocacy
Katherine A. Cárdenas
- Personal Injury
Ms. Cárdenas has more than 20 years of experience representing adults and minors who have suffered debilitating injuries in every area of personal injury. Ms. Cárdenas is a member of the highly esteemed Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum due to her repeated success in winning multimillion-dollar settlements for her clients. Starting in 2012, Ms. Cardenas has consistently been named as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers. She prides herself on tenaciously representing her clients from day one to the very end.
She is an Indiana University graduate and obtained her law degree from Loyola University School of Law Chicago. Ms. Cárdenas has tried numerous cases in Cook County, Will County, and Lake County, Illinois. She has represented clients in Federal Court and has argued before the Supreme Court of Illinois. Ms. Cárdenas is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence - 1996
- Indiana University
- Bachelor of Science - 1988
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers