Defending The Rights Of The Injured
Trauma Lawyers has represented Chicagoland injury victims in Cook, Will, Lake and DuPage Counties for over 20 years. The firm’s attorneys have experience in every area of personal injury and will represent you in court if you have been injured in an automobile crash, trucking collision, or from a slip and fall you sustained while at your workplace. They will also assist you if you have suffered injuries as a result of faulty machinery or medical equipment. Trauma Lawyers understand that your injuries have affected your life, your family and your ability to earn a living.
Types of injury cases include:
- Medical malpractice includes hospital error, surgical error, prescription error or a failure to diagnose. Trauma Lawyers have experience with all types of medical malpractice cases.
- Wrongful death can be the result of a collision, an unsafe premise or product malfunction. When a loved one dies, it impacts other family members emotionally and financially. Obtaining legal counsel as soon as possible is particularly important in a wrongful death case.
- Sexual assault survivors can suffer from anxiety, paranoia, fear, embarrassment, guilt, memory loss and more. All of the attorneys at Trauma Lawyers are sensitive your emotional well-being and provide personal, confidential and caring representation.
- Motor vehicle collisions are a common occurrence, many of which result in severe injury. If you are injured in a car, motorcycle or trucking crash; boating or ATV accident; Metra & CTA collision; bicycle accident; aviation collision; or drunk driving incident you need a lawyer who will protect your rights and your best interests.
- Birth-related injuries are especially devastating, affecting you and your child for the rest of your lives. Trauma Lawyers handle these cases with compassion and conviction. They will hold those responsible for the injuries accountable and see to it that you receive the settlement necessary to care for your child and their future.
- Workers’ compensation benefits are commonly awarded for work-related injury, illness and death, helping to meet the needs of injured workers and their families. If you have been injured on the job, you have the right to receive workers’ compensation benefits that include paid medical expenses, a percentage of your earnings while you are recovering and a lump sum settlement based on the severity of your injury.
Trauma Lawyers makes sure that you and your family get the justice you deserve after an injury. Attorney Cárdenas provides personalized representation from start to finish. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means you do not pay unless you receive compensation.
Negligence demands accountability; put experience and compassion on your side to make sure you get the best possible outcome.
For a free consultation call 312-781-0082 or email Trauma Lawyers and start putting your life back together