A Law Firm For Personalized Injury Advocacy
Manuela earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Missouri Southern State University, where she majored in Political Science and International studies. She obtained her law degree from Chicago-Kent college of Law, where she served as an Executive Articles Editor for Law Review, participated in moot court competitions and was part of the board of the Hispanic Latino Law Student Association.
Born and raised in Colombia, Manuela is a fluent Spanish speaker, and is committed to help the Spanish speaking community seek legal help.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence – 2022
- Missouri Southern State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science- 2018
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies – 2018
- Personal Injury
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois, Member